Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

I miss the dopf

I miss the Dopf. I miss Verona............. I don't have the concentration i need to write tonight. I am also sa, very sad tonight.Cause I miss Verona. I will be back to Haiti next week. I am spending some time with my family in Cape Coral, Florida. And then going back to my country, my dear country Haiti. I miss Haiti, i miss Madison. My heart is where it should be, but not where I want to be. I should be with the people that's need my help. The People who can make me cry and Happy. It is best to forget yourself when millions of people can have a better life with your help. I AM READY TO GO BACK TO HAITI. EVEN IF I HAVE NO HOME TO SLEEP OR A BASIC BATH ROOM to use or the basics foods I need ... but "home is home and no one will make it better than us, lets DO it" God in my left, my skills in my right, nothing can stop me.
i will keep you update about the situation in Haiti. Good night.
Post more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Rigan, you encourage me! Your attitude, your heart for Haiti and for God!!! To see how you go on and work through some very difficult things in your life makes me realize that God is real and he can do so much through regular people like you and me! I love seeing how God is working in your life. It must be very hard right now for you, leaving your life you had here for a while and missing people, but you know Haiti is where you are suppose to be! To see that you understand that and are obeying God by going back and helping your people and country is amazing! You are such a wonderful man of God and I am honored to know you and be your friend/sister in Christ! Keep following after God and obeying Him. HE WILL SUPPLY ALL THAT YOU NEED physically and emotionally. He is with you. You are exactly right...you have God in your left hand and your skills in your right hand...GOD HAS AMAZING PLANS!!!! I am very excited to see what happens in the future!! I will pray for you as always! All my love my brother!

    Psalm 91: 9-11
    "If you make the Most High your dwelling-even the Lord, who is my refuge-then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."

    ReplyDelete