Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I miss my mom!

No news for today.
i am still ok. today i worked as a Pharmacist. and I love what I am doing. and I thank God for is protection.
Thank you for your prayers.
I miss my familly, my mom specially. for the sacrifices she did for me. to taking care of me since I was born and to give me a good education and a christian education, the most important. Gislaine, "my dear mom I love you so much". thye last time i we had a conversation, she told me: "Rigan please keep going to church" sometime I also miss My Dad, Numa "bon gason" also.He left since 2006. He gave birth to a lot of beautifull kids. at this time most of them live far from where i am . I would like at this time to be with them but these poeple need me more than I need to see them. my family is large, I have many sisters and brothers,nieces and Nephew and cousins. the thing is that many of us are nurses. I cant count, we are about 15 nurses or more in my familly.
I want to tell all of them that: "I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH"
the night is quite, very differente from last night. last night was a scared one, lot of wine and many aftershock. it was the first day I was afraid after the earthquake.
My heart bit very fast and I could nt sleep.
I dont know when things will become like before.
I wish I could sleep well tonight in my bed room that I loved so much with my fan. and My roof, wich shows me the nice view of the night and the stars in the sky. The rain is stopping for this moment, God listened to our prayers.
Bless the Lord.
post more soon

2 comments:

  1. Rigan many are praying for you and Haiti. Be strong for you are doing Gods work for ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’Matthew 25:40.
    Katie VanLennep RN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rigan,

    Please keep posting so we can hear how you are doing. Keep the faith you have many that are still praying for you and your brother and sister Haitian's.
    Godspeed my friend. You don't even know how many lives you are touching with God's power and grace he has given to your talents as a nurse.
    Love and prayers
    MB Ekland

    ReplyDelete