Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am Back

Today I am happy that i can write something on my Blog. It's tuesday august 4th, 17 days from now will be my 2nd months back to Haiti. I have' nt up date my blog since a long time. the internet is pretty a big deal here must the time.
So I am good, have a lot to say and to do.
i am in Port au prince this week. i am working on a project with a group. we went to Cange yesterday, visiting Paul Farmer's foundation," zanmi la sante", It a great foundation. I met the medical Director, Dr. Joesil. I read the book " mountain behind mountain" so it was good to see what they are doing.
I have news about Leogane. The health care system it s not going very good. The field hospital is nt working any moree they closed it last saturday. now the Doctors without borders are the only hospital in leogane. hospital Saint Croix is working on reopen very soon.
I am working on finding a way to update my blog one time a week at least.
God is still by my side. I want you to pray for me that God can help me to find a job. i am thinking on apply for more than nursing soon. but still need to pray about it.
I am sorry that i9 am so short I will post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you, Rigan. May you continue to sense God's presence and may He clearly direct your path.

    Blessings,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete