Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Back :)

Finnaly I am back. Witgh a lot of answers, news, god news. it has been about one year that I started this blog. I wish all my readers an happy new year and hope God will be with us every single Minute this new year.

I back to share my story with you, and keep you update about Haiti. your comments are very importants for me. I am not alone because of God and your throught also.

Now I am a nurse Coordonator at Hope hospital In Port-au-prince, which you can read about in http://www.usfch.org/feh.htm. Now my life is more stable/ i like my job and god is blessing me a lot, i very gratefull for that. Christmas was very good I had some good friend visiting and spending time with me. Please pray that God will give me more direction.

I am staying in port-au-prince, at a guest house that my Hospital owns, I met many great friend that i will never forget, they all have a place in my heart same as all my friends met before.


I was so happy to received Craig and his oldest daughter in haiti with my family, we spent good time together helping with World wide Village (http://www.worldwidevillage.org/) doing Mobile Clinic at the mountain.
I have seen many other friends that I love so much.
Tonight I would like to talk about Peace.
but i would like first to hear from some people:
1- which peace is the most important, the peace we feel inside us or the one the we create around us?
2- what relation exist between them?
next post I will talk more about peace according to me and also talk more about haiti and the greats things God blessed me with , also the greats people he put on my way.
night.

1 comment:

  1. Rigan,

    I think the only way we can create peace around us is to first be filled with peace inside us.

    ReplyDelete